Hello, I’m Skyla, an artist and graphic designer from the Netherlands and creating art is one of my biggest passions in life.
My designs are inspired by my photographs of nature and botanics that I have collected on my walks. My style is feminine and delicate with a soft, neutral color palette.
I founded Skyla Design in 2016 and throughout these past years, I have created many collections of watercolor art, illustrations, hand-lettered fonts and seamless patterns.
Five fun facts about me
1. I start each day with a cup of tea. I have tried it but coffee is just not for me.
2. I am super organized and am always working on something. I meal plan, I color coordinate my wardrobe & I organize my cupboards for fun.
3. I never let my boys win when we play games.
4. I’m the worst when it comes to relaxing but do regularly take a quick nap to help me get through my day.
5. I’m crazy about fresh plants, which doesn’t mean I great at keeping them alive and I regularly take a trip to the store to get new ones.
Work with me
If you like my art and think we are a good match then I would love to hear from you. I welcome new collaborations and partnerships for licensing my art. If you are interested in viewing my private portfolio or have any questions then please contact me.